I wish that we could just fight about somethin that matter
Quit talkin, an screamin', an all this useless chatter
tryna find a way out of this confusion
looks like no matter what both of us is losin'
so we stay on this cycle and ride it round and round
never loved nobody like you
now my love is burnin down
and I'm pouring more fuel on the flame
ya know they say love is all a game
well baby I don't wanna play no more
smack that shit to floor
cuz everything I try ends up feeling so wrong
just need to clear my head
just need to get out and get my life movin on
so I'm gone...and you alone.
and now you wanna try
now you wanna survive
bring the ashes back to life
and I ain't tryna hear you
No you ain't gone get through
Cuz now I've seen what a real love is
no baby you ain't never had nothin even close to this
and no baby your sex ain't even close to his
oh shit...I don't mean to dis
but you over there cryin'
and now I'm over here....lovin', flyin'
Gone stay higher
cuz while my love was burnin down
and you was actin' like a clown
I found something in the ashes
more than just your box of matches
That girl you drown
do you remember her
oh I got that fire
lovin', flyin'
and I ain't EVER comin' down....
No comments:
Post a Comment