Is there a right or wrong way to begin a blog? Is there some format I'm unaware of? I always feel as if I'm getting it wrong...or maybe...maybe I'm reading into things too much. Probably the case. Either way...what's the use? I'm doing it this way and that's the way it's gonna be. =D
Hi. I'm Liz.
I'm a mother, wife, and student. My days are full of randomness and I'm certainly crazy. However, this is me.
I have an amazingly beautiful 6 year old daughter named, Cara. She is full of surprises and growing ever too quickly. She is in 1st grade. Her best friend is Sophie. Sophie is 8 years old. She is so adorable and sweet.
Ian is my soon to be 5 year old son. He is so tenderhearted and charming. He also is constantly begging for attention.
Noah is 6 months old and learning and getting into new things everyday! The process has begun...he is growing like a weed and he's not slowing down. He has to be the cutest baby EVER!
My husband is 100% definitely my soulmate. He completes me. Where I am weak, he is strong. Where he is, I find home. He is in the Army. Currently, sitting at home on convalescent leave for a broken back received when he jumped out of a plane at heights than are far from safe. Yay, Army! By the way, I'm not sarcastic...at all.
Well, I've got things to do and people to see. On with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment